Layer 2 Connection
Ormuco Communications’ Layer 2 point-to-point connections are for businesses looking to set-up private and virtual circuits between different physical locations. Through these circuits, businesses can share information and resources (servers, storage, routers, applications) across different sites. Ormuco’s network covers 95% of North America, so in almost all locations Ormuco can help your business with the management of its information and resources.
With transfer speeds of up to 1000 Mpbs your business can operate more efficiently, saving time and money in day-to-day operations and when working on special projects.
- Easy management and set-up of services.
- Live monitoring of network performance and reliability.
- Router provided with service.
- Combining Ormuco’s Layer 2 connection with its fiber optic Internet service leads to significant cost savings through a reduction in multiple access fees.
- No need for multiple devices such as routers and switches between locations.
- Technical support and maintenance is included: 24/7, 365 days per year.
- Back-up features can be programmed upon request.
- Internet connection can be included in the price if multiple sites are linked together through Ormuco’s Layer 2 connection.
- Technical consultancy for the configuration or improvement of a network is available to customers who purchase premier support.
- Private any-to-any connections available upon request.
- Ormuco can also set up dedicated private and virtual circuits between sites.