Tell us about yourself and what you want to do.Apply now
OpenStack System Administrator
The OpenStack System Administrator is responsible for implementing cloud solutions and providing a reliable and optimal service for users by ensuring the accessibility and security of the servers and operating system.
- Implement cloud solutions
- Support, install and configure operating systems
- Analyze and improve cloud and OpenStack architecture
- Provide technological knowledge and participate in group decision-making on technology related topics
- Add new features to the platform, as per the needs of the team and clients
- Contribute to installation, migration, updates and integration of OpenStack services and modules
- Contribute to technical documentation, for internal use and for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Linux operating systems (Red Hat/CentOS, Debian/Ubuntu)
- Experience with OpenStack (a must)
- Experience with configuration managers (Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible, Chef)
- Knowledge of scripting language (Bash, Python)
- Experience with large-scale, high availability server architectures
- Experience with load balancers (55, HAProxy)
Bring your experience, problem-solving skills, and passion to Ormuco for a rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. If you have what it takes to join us in this fast paced world, we want to meet you!
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits packages.
Please note that while Ormuco reviews all applications, only candidates meeting minimum requirements will be contacted.